JC-D301T(Chinese-English Version)Teachers’ controlling computer
Realistic high-simulation chest and abdomen simulator, using local area network technology, three-dimensional holographic wireless mutual inductance technology, virtual reality technology, one organ and one driving technology, etc., teaching, training and training of neck, chest and abdomen inspection, palpation, percussion, auscultation The assessment is integrated, with 240 cardiovascular signs, 124 lung signs where the signs can be set, 14 pain patterns in different areas of the abdomen, 5 bowel sounds, more than 10 liver and spleen palpation modes, etc. The simulation training system is a network version of the local area network, including multiple teachers' master computers and student terminals. It meets the training requirements of resident physicians and is bilingual in both Chinese and English. It is suitable for diagnostic training and evaluation of clinical medical undergraduates internship training and resident training use.
▇Main parameters for the educational system of the examination of the thorax
(1) Aiming at the diagnostics curriculum system, it meets the skills training and assessment of chest examination "visual, touch, percussion and listening". It supports the teaching method that one teacher computer controls multiple student computers in the local area network. There are Chinese and English bilingual teaching software.
(2) Using wireless stethoscope, multiple people can auscultate at the same time; three-dimensional holographic mutual inductance sound processing technology realizes high simulation auscultation effect of full coverage of more than 50 auscultation areas of the chest at the same time; wireless, mutual inductance multifunctional stethoscope realizes immediate auscultation model.
(3) For the signs of auscultation that are easy to confuse and difficult to distinguish, auscultation of sound element decomposition can be performed to facilitate identification.
(4) There is a volume adaptation function, which can automatically analyze and set the auscultation volume in the computer system, so that the operator can feel the auscultation sound closer to the real human body, and can avoid the subjective influence of the auscultation effect due to the difference of the equipment or the set volume.
(5) Three-dimensional interactive visual experience, visually explaining the anatomical changes of pathological signs and the principle of auscultation sound generation, vivid interface and simple operation.
(6) The auscultation of the heart, the auscultation sounds are played stereoscopically in different auscultation areas such as the apex, heart, anterior heart area, underarm, back, and xiphoid process, collecting and sorting out 240 common cardiovascular examination physiology and pathological signs, lung examination Signs of 124 cases; palpable model arterial beats and apical beats are synchronized with the three-dimensional animated heart movements in the teaching system interface.
(7) There are apical and pre-cardiac pulsation functions, synchronized with the display of heart sounds and electrocardiograms, which is more convenient for auscultation identification.
(8) Chest palpation can touch tremor, cat wheezing, tenderness, pericardial friction, and pleural friction, and has palpation signs of different lesions, different areas, and different strengths
(9) The video examination and percussion of the cardiac examination use video display technology, and the pre-heart area bulge and apex pulsation are inspected.
(10) The model is lined with real bone structure and clear body surface marks, which can meet the teaching and training of various inspection methods at the operation site.
(11) Brand new assessment system, more choice of test questions. Examination question selection, examination paper management, system random question creation, teacher self-selected questions, saving examination papers, viewing result printing and other functions are all available. The examination questions include written examination and model operation to comprehensively evaluate the learning effect.
▇ Main parameters for the educational system of the examination of the abdomen
(1) The network version of the teaching system has the function of the teacher to control the working status of the standardized patient of all the student computers in the same local area network, making the teaching function powerful. There are Chinese and English bilingual teaching software.
(2) The standardized patient for abdominal examination is an adult female bust model with clear body surface marks.
(3) The skin on the body surface is soft and smooth, and the softness and hardness of the deep palpation simulate the real human body.
(4) Simulated abdominal breathing, the liver and spleen move up and down with the breathing action.
(5) Liver and spleen palpation can simulate more than 10 different levels of sign changes, to achieve the adjustable function of organ size, tenderness and percussion.
(6) Simulation of 14 different parts of tender points, rebound tenderness, realizing tenderness and a variety of different moaning sound functions, and can simulate vibration water sound and Murphy's sign.
(7) There are 5 different vascular murmur auscultation points in the abdomen and bowel sounds for umbilical auscultation. The bowel sounds can be set to 5 simulated sounds: normal, weakened, disappeared, enhanced, and hyperactive.
(8) Intra-abdominal examination standardized patient's internal process uses a separate drive to drive breathing and substantial organ changes, making the device more stable and reliable, using virtual enhancement technology to strengthen abdominal physical examination: standardized abdominal examination patients are controlled by computer teaching system, teaching system Cooperate with showing more than 10 different visual signs of the abdomen, such as abdominal shape changes, abdominal wall signs, abdominal venous signs, respiratory movements, gastrointestinal type and peristaltic waves; interactive auscultation of bowel sounds, vascular murmurs, and friction sounds in the form of video and Scratch the experiment. There are 5 video formats for percussion: interactive liver simulation, abdominal dullness, stomach bubble drum area, liver area percussion, and rib angle percussion, bladder percussion, water hole experiment, mobile dullness, and spleen palpation. Percussion content; palpation can set the size of liver and spleen, gallbladder can set Murphy's sign positive, can set the degree of tenderness in 14 different parts and whether it is rebound pain and liquid wave tremor in the form of video, kidney palpation and vibration tone etc.
(9) Standardized patients with abdominal examination have fault detection and warning functions.
(10) Examination question selection, examination paper management, system random question creation, teacher self-selection questions, saving examination papers, viewing results, printing and other functions are all available. The multiple-choice questions include written examination and model operation to comprehensively evaluate the learning effect.
▇ Features of the teachers’ controlling computer
(1) Support the teaching method that one teacher computer controls multiple student computers in the local area network.
(2) After successful LAN network layout, and the student computer has been turned on. The teacher can "start the student machine", then the student machine software starts and accepts the teacher machine command at any time.
(3) There are two control modes of "all teaching" and "all self-study" on the teacher console interface. In the whole teaching mode, all software running the student version is immediately displayed in sync with the interface of the teacher computer software, and the student version of the software is locked, and students cannot learn by themselves. In the whole self-learning mode, the student machine is in a self-learning state and is not controlled by the teacher machine.
(4) Under the whole self-study mode, teachers can group the studentcomputers on the interface of the teacher console, and can carry out two groups of teaching "Group A teaching" or "Group B teaching". In the selected group, the student computer interface is displayed and locked synchronously with the teacher computer, and the other group of student computers is in a self-study state.
(5) The teacher machine can take the initiative to have a dialogue with the student machine. At this time, if the student machine has any questions, you can click the raise question button on the interface to have a dialogue with the teacher.
(6) Teachers can conduct one-to-many dialogue guidance, and also can clear all students' question status, and then provide offline guidance to the students.